a: The solar iron lantern is retro, elegant, and functional.
b: This star garden shower room releases the slightest light.
c: The warm white light-dotted LEDs are stringed on the delicate copper wire, blowing in the breeze, adding charm.
d: This shiny star shower is a unique decoration for gardens, courtyards, and the outdoors.
e: It can make a relaxing sound that simulates rain.
f: It can be placed next to plants, windows, furniture, etc., and bends flexibly.
2. Functionality: The solar lamp provides much-needed lighting and projects gorgeous projection patterns.
3. Automatic on/off: The light is automatically turned on at dusk and automatically turned off at dawn. Simply put it in a sunny place, let it absorb some light (about 8 hours), and expose it to warm and soft light for up to 6-8 hours. (Tip: There is an ON/OFF switch on the lampshade, please make sure you use it for the first time.)
4. Quick installation: Just open the lid, turn on the switch, and place or hang the light in any position you need.
5. Solar light source: no power cord is needed, just install it in a sunny place! Solar panels use the energy of the sun to charge a 300mAh Ni-MH battery, which is highly energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
6. Waterproof and rustproof: It is waterproof (IP44), heat-resistant, and can cope with various weather conditions. Do not immerse in water.
Style: A: shower + lamp B: bracket + shower + lamp
Size: pot diameter 11cm, height 13.5cm, whole 80cm
Solar panel: Polycrystalline: 2V 120mah
Battery: 1.2V AA 600mah
LEDs Number: 36 silver wire lights
Light color: warm light
Remarks: The bracket is foldable, and the hook is facing outwards. When you receive it, you need to put the light in.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.